Friday, May 03, 2013

Webpage Design (Blogging Assignment No.3)

My Website Design
My Webpage Design

The layout I made was a hard task for me at first even I follow the steps or tutorial on the same layout. It consumed my time when I was doing the header or banner. I always redo the banner until I was satisfied in the result or the outcome f the banner. We were asked to put logos or to do our own theme copying the layout in the tutorial. But I made a little mistake doing it. As you see on the upper left corner "YourWebsite", I forget to change that in my own site and the slogan itself. 



One of the things I learned in making this activity is being creative or having creativeness. I said so because you cannot make a perfect copy like the original even you follow what is on the tutorial. It uses you to think or to create another thing that matches on what you are doing or what you are copying. 



The only insight I have while making my website design using the Photoshop was tiring. It was tiring for me to use over and over again the blending options with the same effects in every part of the layout I am making. But I applied what our teacher taught as. Using the "Action", it made me easier to just click on it to the desired layer that has blending options. It was less time consuming after all and less energy consuming too.

No comments:

Post a Comment