Sunday, May 12, 2013

Vector Text Effect (Blogging Assignment No.5)

Vector Text Effect



Glittery Text Effect
As you see, it does not look like a silver dust that glitters and shimmers. But somehow, there are some similarities on it, the original of the effect and my version.

Colorful Text Effect
I had fun making this effect. Aside from the clear steps or instructions in the tutorial, it is fun because it is easy and some of the steps are keep on repeating hence, I already memorized some steps. For me, it looks like the original, not looking at the colors because I revised it with my own colors but there's a little bit you know, wrong in making my background.

What Did I Learn?

I learned was again to be patient in making and following the steps. I almost want to quit making the effects because almost all the effects in the site were difficult for me as a beginner. Even though it has a so called status, whether it is for beginner, intermediate and difficult. I found it difficult. It is important that you have your sincerity in making this kind of activity.

My Insights Using the Adobe Illutrator

I am having a hard time using the software. Why? Because I am not familiar with the tools on it and the pasikut-sikot on the said software. But I came up with a conclusion that soon before the summer class ends, I will get used to it. It is like in Adobe Photoshop, at first I do not know how to used it, until certain activities and lessons that is related to Photoshop were taught to me.




The End





No comments:

Post a Comment